Current job openings will be listed below.
Opening for Mental Health Therapist
The Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma (CFGC) is a thriving non-profit, outpatient mental health agency that embraces an environment that values transparency, the resilience and dignity of people served, and the community’s passionate support of our mission. CFGC has evolved over 50 years to be a leading outpatient mental healthcare provider in our community for children and families experiencing trauma, trials and tribulations.
Today, our foundation is strong, built on unwavering support from our community combined with an excellent reputation derived from a history committed to delivering solution focused outcomes through best practices and evidence-based services to clients.
We are looking to add a new full-time staff therapist to our team of passionate and knowledgeable therapists.
- LPC, LMFT, and/or LCSW licensed in the State of Texas
- Three plus years clinical experience treating at-risk, traumatized children, adolescents and families. Play therapy experience required
- Highest level of ethical standards, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
- Organize: Set priorities, maintain work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities
- Build Relations/Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Proficient with computers and soft wares to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office, EHR software and the internet
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve in role as therapist delivering direct treatment services to clients at CFGC
- Provide trauma informed care to children, adolescents, and their families in all facets of services provided by Child & Family Guidance Center
- Maintain case load of individual, family and group therapy clients
- Participate in clinical supervision meetings designed for the scheduling, diagnosis and treatment of clients.
- Maintain communication with other professional staff regarding shared therapy goals. Assist peer therapists and administrative staff as needed with clinical decisions
- Responsible for maintaining adequate records and reports according to agency policies
- Adhere to Center’s policies and procedures
- Adhere to timelines for assigned projects
- Attend all pertinent Center meetings and events
- Attend Continuing Education Programs to meet licensing requirements
- If licensed as clinical supervisor provide clinical supervision to students and interns as assigned
- Excellent work environment.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Designated Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with match
- Health Insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Free CEU trainings
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Hybrid Work Model (work from home as well as in the office)
Some benefits listed are only available to full time staff
For questions please email Tiffany Dancer at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please submit your cover letter and resume below.