How to Access Services
To inquire about making an appointment for therapeutic or psychological testing services, please fill out our appointment request form or call 903-893-7768.
Child & Family Guidance Center of Texoma
804 East Pecan Grove Road
Sherman, TX 75090
- Office: (903) 893-7768
- Fax: (903) 893-4979
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send intake paperwork and other client forms to: email@example.com
- To request free Specialized Support Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about the Starfish Benefit, sponsorship, reservations, etc: email@example.com
Please note: Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), CFGC has closed its office until further notice. However, we are still providing services via Telehealth during these business hours. Please call 903-893-7768 for more information.
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
If you are in crisis:
- Call 911 for emergency services
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) to be connected to a trained counselor at a suicide crisis center nearest to you.